Nomex III-A Flame Retardant Coverall
These coveralls are known for their rich attributes such as good color fastness and pilling resistance. The logo and reflective tapes can be printed as per the specifications provided by the customers.
- DuPont™ Nomex® IIIA
- 93% Nomex IIIA 5% Kevlar 2% P.140
- SIZE M - SIZE 4XL
- RED / DARK GREEN / NAVY BLUE / ROYAL BLUE / ORANGE / YELLOW
- Slanted side pockets – allow for comfort and safe storage of items
- Radio/gas loops – allows radio or gas detectors to be easily attached.
- Two-way FR zipper closure to the centre front – allows coverall to be easily put on and taken off
- Elasticated waist – ensures improved comfort and better garment fit
- Bar tack reinforcement at numerous stress points on the garment – for durability
- Pen pocket on left sleeve – for fast access to a pen when needed
- Two chest pockets with zip fastening. – for safe storage of personal items.
- Tool pocket – enables vital tools and equipment to be carried .
- Chain stitching method – for added strength
- Sewn throughout with Aramid threads – consistency with FR compliance
- Triple needle stitching on inseams, out seams and arm seams.
- Nickle-Free snap on cuffs.
- 2” wide FR reflective strips over shoulders, arms and legs – for added visibility and safety
- Highly fire-resistant zipper with cover flap.